Privacy & Policy
How The User’s Information Is Collected
The Company collects certain information from the User that can be categorized as either Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Non- Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII). PII refers to information that, either as standalone information or when coupled with other details, can be used to trace your identity, contact you, or determine your home address. As an example, Internet Protocol (IP) address is considered as Non-PII, as it provides your general location and Internet Service Provider (ISP), but provides no details about your exact location.
Non PII is collected either through the User’s activity on the Site, through cookies, or aggregate information that is automatically collected. This information includes, but may or may not be limited to:
- User traffic information, such as time spent on a page, on the website, etc.
- Landing and exit pages, as well as most page visited.
- IP address, ISP, date, time, and location.
- Bounce rate, bounce ratio, clicks per minute, number of clicks, and additional website data.
On the other hand, any PII information collected by the Company, through the User directly or through third parties, includes but may or may not be limited to the following:
- Your name.
- Your email.
- Your phone number.
- Your location.
- Your banking information.
All information collected is stored only if necessary. All banking information and other sensitive data is handled with strong network encryption protocols as well as being automatically removed or deleted after the transaction is complete. Only information that you save – such as ticking the “Save Payment Information” box might keep your credit/debit card number saved – but your three-digit security code will not be saved regardless of circumstance, and must be entered every time the page or payment window is refreshed or reloaded.
How The User’s Information Is Used
All Non-PII collected by the Company is used for the following purposes:
- To improve the Site for all pages visited.
- To optimize the most visited page(s) to improve performance and User experience.
- To determine the most popular locations from where traffic comes to provide services unique to that specific user base.
- To determine the busiest or high-traffic hours to apply bandwidth, server power and other resources to mitigate potential issues in high load times.
- To optimize resource usage for maximum efficiency, so that resources allocated are not wasted.
- To provide advertiser information, advertisements, and other marketing material.
- To gather aggregate data on the Site and User traffic.Advertising information and Site preferences, as well as User settings are stored on Cookies, which are tiny packets of data stored on your local machine.
PII data collected by the Company is used for the following purposes:
- To provide services and products.
- To provide delivery services to the User’s home address.
- To provide e-commerce services on the website.
- To enable payments and online orders.
- To enable personalized website preferences.
- To save User information and provide quality-of-life features.
The User’s Rights
All the User’s rights are protected under the General Data Protection Regulation as well as the California Consumer Privacy Act. Residents within the United States will have their rights protected under the CCPA, while the GDPR rights will apply to residents in Europe, Canada, and other regions where judicially applicable.